There’s something to do for fans of all ages! Here’s just some of the content you’ll be able to experience at Anirevo Winter. Keep checking back for our full convention guide.
Interested in submitting a panel? Click HERE
AR Winter AMV Showcase
It’s time for the AMV contest again! Unleash your creativity and skills with video editing programs to create the best anime music video of the year and impress the audience!
Entry Deadline: Jan-20-2020
Welcome to Anirevo Winter Idol. This is a one-round event for anime loving singers.
Entry deadline: Jan 11th, 2019
Ready the craft foam and dust off your sewing machines, because the Cosplay Contest is back at Anirevo Winter! Show off your hard work and passion on our winter stage and wow the spectators and judges with your craft.
We are continuing with different tiers so that everyone from entrants with different levels of experience will have a chance to win some incredible prizes! Whether you’re new to costume-making or are a seasoned cosplay contest circuit veteran, we welcome all participants.
Come join us for the First ever Pacific Northwest Mecha (Gunpla) Competition Show!!
We are located in Room #210 of the Liponte Centre during the time of Anime Revolution Winter!! To kick off Vanpla’s 10th anniversary, we will be awarding medals and trophies!! There are many exciting prizes for you to win, but who cares about that, it’s all about the glory, isn’t it??
Contest Submission deadline is at 12PM, Sunday, Feb 3rd, 2019. Judging will be between 12PM to 3PM, Sunday, Feb 3rd, 2019. Contest Winners will be announced at 3PM and contest raffle, and Vanpla Raffle will follow after the Announcements. For all the spectators out there, vote for your favourite entry! We will be announcing a People’s Choice Award to the entry with the most votes! **There will be 7 categories for you to enter.** Each Category, with the exception of Exhibition, will have 3 medals, and trophies to give away.
Anime Revolution is hosting its very first Pokemon Go Tournament! Use your smartphone to battle with the Pokemon you have caught from raid battles, places you have been to, or around BCIT. This is also our first time trying out a swiss system tournament format. This tournament’s standings and rounds will be shown on AniRevo’s Challonge in this link.
Pokemon Go Tournament Rules:
- You need to be at least level 10 in Pokemon Go to participate in this tournament.
- You must have an Android or iOS smartphone with a cellular data plan.
- You can have only one battle team for the entire tournament
- You are not allowed to change Pokemon in your battle team between rounds.
- All battles would take place in Great League (Max CP per Pokemon is 1500)
- Max number of participants is 32
General Tournament Rules:
- There are at least 5 rounds of battling for the tournament.
- Tournament may go beyond 5 rounds depending on how much time we have left.
- This tournament will be a swiss system format. This means no one gets eliminated by losing a round and you will be paired up with someone who has a similar number of points as you in every round.
- A win is worth 1 points, while a tie is worth 0.5 point.
- The player with the most points by the end of the tournament is declared the winner.
- In the event where a tie could not be broken by the Median-Buchholz system, a battle between the top 2 players will take place until 1 of them wins.
Location: Panel Room 2 Town Square D
Time: 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Signup Form: Here
We are also accepting sign ups at the con, if we have not yet reached 32 participants.
Submit a Panel
Please complete the form below to be considered to host a panel. Only accepted panelists will be contacted.
Deadline to submit: January 1st of each year
Accepted panelists contacted by: January 7th of each year